Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Did someone say Granny Undies?


What a week! And it's only Wednesday! We haven't been to any cool places this week but have had plenty of recommendations. Looks like we will be heading to the South of Melbourne over the next month.

This week we have been working on our monthly Newsletter which you can subscribe to through the website. We want the Newsletter to be a bit of fun so we've added a little something for everyone - even Dad. Seems its Fashion Week in September we've decided to take a different approach. I don't know about you but l can't juggle a change room, a pram and an 8 month old baby in trendy boutiques. Even this young and he already hates shopping. Although I'm not as concerned about anyone seeing me half naked now as l was before a gave birth to my son. I even think the resident janitor popped his head in to say "Hi" when l was in labour. Hey and why not everybody else was there to see all. So care factor if someone sees me in my granny undies or bra! So instead of you going to fashion week we thought we would give you an idea to bring it to your home.
Also we are in LOVE with Cakes next month - and who isn't may l add. Although l must confess l have loved them since childhood. And last but not least we have an exciting place for you to take Dad on Fathers Day if you haven't already thought of somewhere.
So stay warm and give your bubba loads of cuddles!

Have a magical week!
xo

1 comment:

  1. I really love the little 6os girls.
    You sound really busy. come and vist my blog,they have put me on the joules blog aswell.
    From Emma Sellears

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails