Over the past few weeks the adults in the Bambini household have been on a bit of detox. The booze fridge has been empty. Loads of salads and extra vegie helpings are being consumed along with copious amounts of piping hot Green Tea. I read online (as you do!) that Green Tea is great for the metabolism and has loads of antioxidants, so l thought why not give it a crack. Lord knows l drink far too much caffeine anyway, a few weeks off won’t hurt.
Well can l report that I’ve gone a bit mad for the stuff and have even been taking my Green Tea on the kinder run, to work and to the shops. Sounds a little extreme that I would be carrying around my cup and saucer to all these places, but l’ve managed to get my hands on a reusable beverage cup, which has made the Green Tea consumption a success.
I couldn’t have done it without the help of my Joco Beverage Cup of course. This re-useable beverage cup is the best. It’s made of glass, has a splash safe lid, a thermal silicone sleeve so my little pinkies don’t burn and l’m doing my bit for the environment by saving a paper coffee cup!
The Joco folk are that passionate about hot beverages they even have a tea and coffee booklet in the cup packaging. With tips on brewing temperatures and a coffee chart you’ll be spoilt for choice on which beverage to decide on when next indulging in a five minute break from life.
Some other facts you may like to know about my new Joco cup is that it’s dishwasher safe, microwave safe, it’s barista certified, BPA free, and the packaging is 100% recyclable. In my mind the Joco cup is the perfect Christmas gift for any café hoping mamma or papa.
*Babycino Cup Coming Soon
*Join the coffee community and check out their blog which is jammed packed with coffee news and reviews.
**Disclaimer :: The lovely folk over at Joco popped one of these in the post for me. No money was exchanged nor will l be getting any commission from the sales of these fab little cups. (I WISH!!)
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Monday, November 26, 2012
Make meal time speedy with this super cool Mini Bus dinner plate.
This has just been added to the Bambini bubba’s wish list!
Want it NOW!
Then click on over here to find out how to get one on your dinner table.
Thursday, November 22, 2012
How sweet is this little man?!
You know we have heaps of cool vintage images over on our Pinterest Page.
We have other stuff too like cupcakes, colour inspiration, flowers, quotes and other fun things that make us gush and goo.
Are you on Pinterest? We’d LOVE to follow you. Leave your link in the comments. Happy Pinning!
Monday, November 19, 2012
I’m not going run out the “busy mum” line. I think everyone is busy, even the folks without children. Although a typical morning at my place is chaos, l still want to look half decent before l let the outside world get a look at my sleep deprived face. So here are my top 5 beauty products that help keep me looking presentable and a little bit polished.
1. Avon Magix Face Perfector is an amazing primer that is smoothed on before your foundation. I’ve used many primers in the past and this product is simply wonderful for a flawless coverage.
2. Prestige Brow Perfection is a clear gel that shapes those wolverine brows. Your brows frame your face and this light weight gel holds them in place all day.
3. Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in White brightens up those tried eyes. Applied on the inside bottom eyelid this will make your whites white! This is eyeliner not laundry powder, but seriously, your whites whiter and brighter!
4. OPI Nail Envy Strengthener is a quick drying clear polish that keeps those nails hard and growing strong. Just perfect for picking stickers from lounge room floors, kitchen cup boards and any other obscure place your toddler has stuck them.
5. Chanel Lipstick :: No 19 Gabrielle is my favourite and l wear it often. It’s deep red. I LOVE bold colours on lips. But most of all my 3 year old LOVES my bright lipstick. I kiss him on his hand before l drop him at day-care and he carries my kiss around with him all day and looks at it if he gets sad. (So true and SO sweet!)
All of this can be done within the time of a Charlie and Lola episode or a Super Hero Squad episode. Pick your child’s favourite show, hop to the bathroom and get to work sister!
*I was a Make-Up artist before l had children (actually still am!!) so l do have some knowledge of what l’m talking about. Just saying!*
**Disclaimer :: All of these products are MINE and have been purchased from my own money. The only thing that was given to me was the Magix Face Protector which was sent to my by Avon.**
Thursday, November 15, 2012
There is a small child in all of us. Who doesn’t love peering over a glass counter filled with sweet treats? Lollypops, jelly beans, freckles, red skins, scorched almonds, snow balls, chocolate mates, big boss cigars……
Are visions of mixed lollies dancing through your head now?
Next time the sweet tooth attacks why not check out some of these places we’ve spotted in the city.
All are kid friendly – goes without saying really!!
155 Queen St Melbourne
A one stop shop for all that is great in confectionery.
191 Swanston Walk Melbourne
Stocks a range of lush boutique chocolates
Level 1 243 Collins St Melbourne
Imported sweets and treats from Great Britain
Ground Floor :: Melbourne Central
An old-fashioned lolly store crammed with sweets &
lollies, including retro sweets and old-school candies
lollies, including retro sweets and old-school candies
Royal Arcade :: 335 Bourke St
Handmade rock candy which is made on site
Have we missed your favourite lolly store? Feel free to add them in the comments below.
Monday, November 12, 2012
We are loving these cute pocket note books by the folk over at Noodoll.
They would be the perfect addition to any bubbas café hoping bag....
– just add crayons and imagination.