Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Creative Space








So when l'm not washing clothes, mopping floors, reviewing
cafes, cooking meals and taking the bubba to soccer lessons l
love to do something creative with the little spare time l have.

This week l'm loving nothing better than to sit on the couch at night and crochet.

l know it's my 'inner' nanna coming out - but everyone loves nanna!

Here is my current project l've been working on for the last week.

What have you been creating this week?







2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I made a new years resolution to be more creative this year and have written three chapters of a book.

    My colleague Marilyn took on the challenge with me and has finished her book which is called the Faithful Watcher and can be purchased on Smashwords for $4.99! http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/21573

    It's a fantastic read - my book is going to take a little bit longer due to my kid wrangling responsibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the book - be sure to let us know when it's done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails