Monday, November 19, 2012

5 Beauty Products l Can’t Live Without


I’m not going run out the “busy mum” line. I think everyone is busy, even the folks without children. Although a typical morning at my place is chaos, l still want to look half decent before l let the outside world get a look at my sleep deprived face. So here are my top 5 beauty products that help keep me looking presentable and a little bit polished.

1.    Avon Magix Face Perfector is an amazing primer that is smoothed on before your foundation. I’ve used many primers in the past and this product is simply wonderful for a flawless coverage.

2.    Prestige Brow Perfection is a clear gel that shapes those wolverine brows. Your brows frame your face and this light weight gel holds them in place all day.

3.    Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in White brightens up those tried eyes. Applied on the inside bottom eyelid this will make your whites white! This is eyeliner not laundry powder, but seriously, your whites whiter and brighter!

4.    OPI Nail Envy Strengthener is a quick drying clear polish that keeps those nails hard and growing strong. Just perfect for picking stickers from lounge room floors, kitchen cup boards and any other obscure place your toddler has stuck them.

5.    Chanel Lipstick :: No 19 Gabrielle is my favourite and l wear it often. It’s deep red. I LOVE bold colours on lips. But most of all my 3 year old LOVES my bright lipstick. I kiss him on his hand before l drop him at day-care and he carries my kiss around with him all day and looks at it if he gets sad. (So true and SO sweet!)

All of this can be done within the time of a Charlie and Lola episode or a Super Hero Squad episode. Pick your child’s favourite show, hop to the bathroom and get to work sister!

 **********

*I was a Make-Up artist before l had children (actually still am!!) so l do have some knowledge of what l’m talking about. Just saying!*

**Disclaimer :: All of these products are MINE and have been purchased from my own money. The only thing that was given to me was the Magix Face Protector which was sent to my by Avon.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails