Sunday, November 22, 2009

North Adventures

Another week - another few more cafes to add to our growing list.

We now welcome Pearl Oyster cafe to our site
This lovely little cafe is situated in West Preston and definitely worth a visit.
A retro cafe with loads of heart.



We also welcome The Nursery Cafe in Essendon.
A bustling spot with loads of mums and bubs.
It seems to be a favourite with the local ladies.



And to top the week off brunch at the Red Door Corner Store Cafe in Northcote.
We love the this place but unfortunately they have
no highchair, changing facilities or things for the kids to do.


But we still love them anyway!

Worth a visit if your having a weekend "date" with hubby and the
grandparents are babysitting!

If you've seen a cafe you love please let us know!

**See website for full reviews**

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just saw your comment on my blog. Your blog is fantastic! I don't know why I hadn't seen it before. I love the vintage children's illustrations you use. Gorgeous stuff. I look forwards to using your recommendations! Any that I have are already on my blog: Hausfrau and recently Seven Seeds in Carlton. I endeavour to find more places to suggest to you! Man, if only someone would just say 'hey, why don't you guys put together a guide and I'll publish it for you?'.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails