Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Us!


It’s so amazing to reach such a good little milestone.

The Hey Bambini website is ONE year old this month.

We have been online for exactly one year and what a year it has been!

In our first year we have seen dozens of muffins pass our lips,
countless cups of coffee, hot chocolates and babycino consumed
and plenty of delicious lunches and brunches have been eaten and enjoyed.

I hate to say it as it’s such a cliché but “what a journey” it has been!
I could not have even imaged the success or the positive
response that the site has received in its first year.
I’ll admit l was hesitant about launching the website and
the idea had been floating around in my head for years.
Sometimes you just have to go for it and luckily I’m a
gambling woman and all my hard work seems to be paying off!

Thanks to my family for your patience and support.
A big thanks to my hubby for being dragged around to
every cafe in Melbourne when you’d rather be watching
sport on the couch or at the “track” on your weekends off!

Thanks to my son who is my daily inspiration, everyday you grow
and make me laugh and l adore seeing the world through your eyes.

But the people l really want to thank is my dear loyal followers and subscribers.

I set myself a goal when l first started and it’s
exceeded all expectations with the help of all of you.
Thanks to the mums who take the time to email me thoughts, stories
and general “chit chat” about their dining out experiences.
Thanks to all the business‘s who have supported us with products,
advertising and exposure – we couldn’t of done it without you!
Thanks to all the cafe owners for being so lovely and letting a
crazy women take endless photos of your gorgeous establishments!

It has been so much fun and the Hey Bambini website grows each day.
From the countless emails from mums to the endless feedback
from cafe owners, the community within the site is just amazing.

When a mum takes the time to email me l am filled with
joy
to read that when she taken her baby out for the first
time her experience has been stress free - all

thanks to our cafe recommendations on our site.


It has been an amazingly wonderful experience so stay
tuned for more exciting adventures and our second year
will be as just as fun and exciting as the first – we have BIG plans!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! One year is a great achievement and I look forward to reading more in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails